Worktop Template Services
To create your bespoke worktops we often need to come out and create a worktop template to ensure that the worktop we fabricate will sit perfectly on your desired surface.
Worktop Template Check list
To ensure everything goes to plan we advice our clients to read the information below to better enables us create your ideal worktops:
- Template is exact replica of your future worktop
- All units to be fixed in final position and leveled within 3mm tollerance to eliminate stress on corners, joints and cut outs
- Any appliances to be on-site and in place.
- Customer or representative must be on site to confirm final specification and place 50% deposit.
- Stone worktops are delicate and brittle if not correctly supported. Distances of over 600 mm should be bridged with supports. Flying tops should not exceed 300mm.
- No changes to be made to units or walls between template and installation.
- Please have countertops cleared on morning we are scheduled to template.
- Once completed, we request that the installation is inspected by the client or a representative of your company and balance to be paid in full. Please inform us immediately if this is not possible.
- Any changes to the specification from the original plan will result in price correction.